2014 Polaris Industries 800 RUSH PRO-R
Airtec Sports Holcombe
800 RUSH PRO-R
- The 2014 RUSH Pro-R is the ultimate trail machine, combining the strong, lightweight and easy to maneuver PRO-RIDE Chassis with a powerful Cleanfire® engine.
- PRO-RIDE Progressive Rate Rear Suspension: Polaris engineers proved that innovation can trump tradition when they developed the PRO-RIDE Progressive Rate Rear Suspension with the shock outside the skid frame. The first truly progressive-rate suspension, it offers tremendous resistance to bottoming and virtually eliminates spine-tinglers. It’s an uncoupled rail with outstanding weight transfer and it makes every ride more fun.
- PRO-RIDE Chassis: The proven PRO-RIDE Chassis is 300% stiffer for intuitive, precise trail handling. It makes the RUSH Pro-R a nimble sled that delivers dominating performance on tight or rough trails.
- 800 Cleanfire® Engine: In the lightweight, nimble 800 RUSH Pro-R model, the 800 Cleanfire® engine delivers best-in-class acceleration and throttle response. This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine has semi-direct injection (SDI) so it starts easily and reliably, calibrates automatically as temperature and elevation change, and delivers impressive fuel economy in real-world, up-tempo trail riding.
- Walker Evans® Needle Shocks: Riders can dial in their preferred performance settings as these shocks have 16-position compression adjusters and remote reservoirs to offer the best in tunability and fade-proof performance. The unique needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to eliminate harsh bottoming.
- Race-Proven Front Suspension: The unbeatable combination of PRO-RIDE™ steering and the patented variable caster design eliminates bump steer and delivers lighter steering and sharper cornering. This race-proven front end delivers significantly enhanced handling with flatter, more precise cornering and 20% less steering effort.
- Rider Active Control: On the RUSH® Pro-R, the rider and sled move as one, and the rider is in control, not the terrain. A rider’s body input controls the sled to a great extent, easily and intuitively. Slide back on the seat for serious weight transfer, or slide forward to set the front end for cornering with maximum bite.
- Pro-Steer Ski: The Pro-Steer™ Ski features a precision-shaped keel and shortened skag for reduced steering effort. Ribs atop the ski increase torsional stiffness and enhance steering precision. Bosses atop the ribs provide traction when a rider steps on the ski in deep snow.
- Lightweight Rotor & Jackshaft: The reduced rotating mass optimizes the power deliver and acceleration.
- Pro-Ride Adventure Seat: The wider surface where a rider plants for seated riding provides enhanced comfort, keeping a rider fresher longer. The seat is shaped to allow easy transitions between seated and standing riding.
- One-Piece Handlebar: The one-piece handlebar is strong and durable and provides outstanding steering leverage. It enhances ergonomics with full-length grips, and the heater elements extend to the bar ends.
- Right Hand Controls: Controls are located conveniently in the throttle block, while the kill switch perch is independent and can be positioned as a rider prefers for easiest access.
- Lightweight Silencer: The lightweight silencer produces an appealing, high-performance exhaust note and minimizes weight.
- PRO-RIDE™ IFS with Walker Evans® Piggyback Compression-Adjustable Shocks and 9"/22.9cm of travel
- Pro-Steer skis
- PRO-RIDE Rear Suspension with Walker Evans® Piggyback Compression-Adjustable front track shock, Walker Evans® Compression-Adjustable rear track shock and 14"/35cm of travel
- 15" x 121" x 1.25" RipSaw track
- Phantom Hydraulic Disc Brake with lightweight disc
- PRO-RIDE Adventure Seat
- The handlebar is mounted on a fixed 4.5" (115mm) riser and has integrated handlebar hooks and adjustable hand & thumb warmers
- PERC® Reverse
- Fuel capacity is 11 gal./41.6 liters
- Digital MFD (multi-function display) with speedo, tach, fuel gauge, Temp/Low Oil Light
- Mid-height clear windshield
- Polaris Liberty liquid-cooled 800 twin with Cleanfire Injection
- P-85 drive clutch and TEAM Lightweight driven clutch
- White body panels with Pro-R graphics
- Estimated Dry Weight (lb./kg): 464 / 211
- Overall Length (in./cm): 108 / 274
- Overall Width (in./cm): 48 / 122
- Overall Height (in./cm): 46 / 117
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm): 42.5 / 108
- Fuel Capacity (gal./L): 11 / 41.6
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liberty / Liquid
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 795
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 x 70
- Ignition: Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Disc Brake Type: Phantom, Hydraulic w/ LWT Disc
- Drive System Type: N/A
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension: PRO-RIDE™
- Front Travel (in./cm): 9 / 22.9
- Front Shocks: Walker Evans® Piggyback Comp. Adj.
- Ski Type: Pro-Steer™
- Rear Suspension: PRO-RIDE™
- Rear Travel (in./cm): 14 / 35
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans® Piggyback Comp. Adj.
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj.
- Track (W x L x H in.): 15 x 121 x 1.25 RipSaw
Standard Features and Options
- Steering: Fixed - 4.5" (115mm) Riser
- Electric Start: Option / Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Speedometer: Digital MFD
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Fuel Gauge Type: Digital MFD
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Digital MFD
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Handlebar Hooks: Standard Integrated Hooks
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Seat Type: PRO-RIDE™ Adventure
- Rear Rack / Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Windshield: Mid, Clear
- Color / Graphics: White / Pro-R
- Engine Type
- 795 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- SC VES, Single
- Brake Type
- Phantom, Hydraulic w/ LWT Disc
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14 in. (35 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (108 cm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 121 x 1.25 in.
- Digital MFD
- Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal. (41.6 L)
- Dry Weight
- 464 lb. (211 kg)
- Mid, Clear
- White / Pro-R
- Electric Start
- Option / Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Std. Adjustable